Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
La Grange, IL
Bill Brennan - State Farm Agent
COULD YOU BE THE NEXT STATE FARM AGENT?? I opened my office in November of 2011. Prior to that I was a team member for a tenured agent for 5 years learning the insurance business and leading a team to achieve the goals our Agent set for us. I know what it takes to become an agent and I am looking for good candidates to follow in the same path I have. Since I have opened my agency I have placed 1 team member into Agency in Westmont, IL. My goals for our office are to grow each year and to develop and stregthen the relationships we have with State Farm customers. I am looking to hire an individual who aspires someday to be a State Farm Agent and to do this an individual must have these key characteristics and traits: self starter, results orientated, and passion. If you think you are interested in pursuing a career as a future State Farm Agent please contact me.
Company Website: www.billinsuresme.com
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Flexible hours
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential clients
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to effectively relate to a client
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.